- Seller’s identity and legal notice : Gentlemenclover, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder and share capital of 1,000 euros, whose registered office is located at 58 rue Albert Marquet, Villennes sur seine (78670), registered with the Versailles Trade and Companies Registry under number 829 534 270 (hereinafter “Gentlemenclover”).
TVA : FR19829534270
The director of the publication is Mr. Romain Pizzanelli. The site www.gentlemenclover.com (the “Site”) is hosted by OVH, 2 rue kellermann, Roubaix (59100), www.ovh.com for any contact.
- Application of conditions : These general terms and conditions of sale (the “GTC”) apply to any purchase made by a consumer, i.e. a natural person not acting for professional purposes, (the “Customer”) on the Site, regardless of the place of delivery. By ticking the box relating to the acceptance of the GCS when placing an order and/or creating a customer account (the “Customer Account”), the Customer declares having read, understood and accepted the GCS without reservation. If necessary, the GCS are transmitted in the order confirmation email.
- Products : Gentlemenclover products are made in Italy from French and Italian materials. Gentlemenclover offers you a wide choice of ties and shirts. The products are reproduced on the Site as faithfully as possible, without the photographs being contractual..
- Price : The prices appearing on the Site are mentioned in euros, all taxes included, on the basis of the VAT in force in France. Any order delivered outside mainland France may be subject to possible local taxes, customs duties, dock dues and customs clearance fees upon delivery, as well as bank charges. Their payment is the responsibility of the Customer and is his sole responsibility.
- Customer Account: Prior to or at the same time as an order on the Site, the Customer may create a Customer Account by filling in the form available for this purpose on the Site and by checking the box relating to acceptance of the GCS. The Customer Account details, in particular, the Customer’s contact details and order history. The Customer is solely responsible for the choice of his login and password, as well as for maintaining their confidentiality.
- Order : To place an order, the Customer chooses a product and fills his basket by clicking on the “Add to basket” button. The “basket” tab that appears summarizes the desired order (model, quantity, product price and total price including VAT, shipping costs), and the Customer can continue the order by clicking on the “Order” button. On the “Your order” page, the order is summarized with the same information, and the Customer has the possibility of modifying his order and identifying any errors made when choosing products on the Site. On the “Your Order” page, the Customer can enter a discount code if he has one. The Customer can finalize his order by choosing his delivery method, by ticking the box relating to the acceptance of the GCS (mandatory), then by clicking on “Order”, with obligation of payment. 4.3 The final validation of the order constitutes a firm and definitive acceptance implying in particular the obligation to pay the full price.
The order placed on the Site is automatically cancelled if full payment is not received. The registration of the order is confirmed by sending an automatic email to the email address of the Customer Account or the one indicated during the order.
Gentlemenclover reserves the right to refuse any order for legitimate reasons and more particularly in the event that the quantities ordered are abnormally high compared to the quantities usually ordered by the Client. Gentlemenclover may also refuse to execute an order if the Client is deemed to be insolvent or if Gentlemenclover has had a payment incident with the Client in the past.
- Payment : the price is due in full at the time of confirmation of the order by the Customer. The Customer may choose to pay by (i) credit card (CB, Visa, MasterCard, eCarte Bleue, Maestro) or by (ii) PayPal, provided that the Customer has previously created an account on the site <paypal.com> and has identified himself. The invoice will be sent by email to the Customer after the amount of the order has been cashed.
- Unavailability of the product(s) ordered : Gentlemenclover makes its best efforts to satisfy the Client’s order. In the event of unavailability of the Products after the order has been registered, the Client will be informed by e-mail or telephone as soon as possible and will be offered either a change of model or a refund of the price of the Products within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of payment of the sums concerned.
- Delivery : delivery is made according to the delivery method chosen by the Customer when ordering on the Site, and delivery is made to the address given when the order was placed. Indicative delivery times and delivery charges are indicated on the order summary, before registration, and the amount of the charges depends on the content of the order (quantity ordered, place of delivery, speed of delivery, etc.). In the event of non-compliance with the delivery time, the Client must instruct Gentlemenclover, in writing to the address given in article 21 of the GTC, to make the delivery within a reasonable additional period of time. If Gentlemenclover has not delivered the ordered product(s) within this reasonable period, the customer may cancel the sale in writing to Gentlemenclover at the address given in Article 1 of the GTC. In this case, the price of the order will be refunded within fourteen (14) days following the date of cancellation of the order..
Shipping costs vary according to the weight and destination of the package according to the Colissimo and DHL Express rates. They are always free in France. The same applies to return shipping costs. For an express DHL delivery before noon, Gentlemenclover offers this option in addition to your standard express delivery for France and the world.
Deliveries are made to the address indicated in the order form, which must be located in one of the countries that can be the subject of a delivery.
Countries and territories delivered by DHL express
DHL express delivers your parcel shipments to 220 countries worldwide.
afghanistan, south africa, albania, algeria, germany, andorra, angola, anguilla, antigua and Barbuda, netherlands antilles, argentina, armenia, aruba, australia, austria, azerbaijan, bahamas, bahrain, bangladesh, barbados, belarus, belgium, belize, benign, bermuda, bhutan, bolivia, bonaire, bosnia and herzegovina, botswana, brazil, brunéi darussalam, bulgaria, burkina faso, burundi, caiman islands, cambodia, cameroon, canada, canary islands, cape verde, central african republic, chile, china, cyprus, colombia, comoros, congo (rep. congo, congo (dem. rep. of), cook (islands), costa rica, côte d’ivoire, croatia, cuba, curaçao, denmark, djibouti, dominican republic, chile, chile, china, chypre, colombia, comoros, congo (dem. rep. of the), cook (islands), costa rica, croatia, cuba, curaçao, denmark, djibouti, dominican republic, djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), djibouti (dem. rep. of the), dominican republic, dominican republic, egypt, ecuador, eritrea, eritrea, estonia, ethiopia, falkland (malvinas) islands, fiji, finland, france, gabon, france, gabon, gambia, georgia, ghana, gibraltar, greece, grenada, greenland, russian federation, guadeloupe, guam, guatemala, spain, united arab emirates, united states, usa, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Madeira, Malaysia, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Morocco, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritius, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia (Carolinas Islands), Moldavia, Rep. de, monaco, mongolia, montserrat, mozambique, myanmar, namibia, nauru, nepal, nevis, nicaragua, niger, nigeria, niue, norway, new caledonia, new zealand, oman, uganda, uzbekistan, pakistan, palau, panama, papua new guinea, paraguay, netherlands, peru, philippines, poland, french polynesia, porto rico, portugal, qatar, republic of korea, democratic people’s republic of korea, czech republic, reunion, romania, rwanda, st. barthélemy, st. eustatius, st. kitts and nevis, st. kitts and nevis, st. marino, st. vincent and the grenadines, st. helena, st. lucia, saipan (northern marian islands), sao tome and principe, senegal, serbia, serbia, united kingdom, united states republic of america, sao germany, sao tome and principe, republic of america, sao tome and principe. de, seychelles, sierra leone, singapore, slovakia, slovenia, somaliand, rep (northern somalia), somalia, sudan, south sudan, sri lanka, st. maarten, sweden, switzerland, suriname, swaziland, syria, tajikistan, tajikistan, taiwan, tanzania, chad, thailand, timor-leste, togo, tonga, trinidad and tobago, tunisia, turkey, tuvalu, ukraine, uruguay, vanuatu, venezuela, british virgin islands (islands), virgin united states (islands), viet nam, yemen, zambia, zimbabwe.
Delivery is subject to the following conditions:
- we deliver from Monday to Friday
- we will try to deliver your package at least two (2) times to the delivery address. We reserve the right to cancel your purchase if no one has signed for your package;
- you are responsible for the package once the delivery is made;
- you must inspect the products within a reasonable time after receipt and you are required to accept the product unless you notify us within fourteen (14) days after receipt that the products are refused.
Delivery times are given as an indication only. In the case of a delivery made, if the package arrives open and/or damaged, we invite you to refuse it. If you decide to accept the goods, you must enter detailed handwritten reservations on the anomaly noted and fill out a statement of anomaly as required by the regulations of the Post Office. This form must be sent to us so that we can open an investigation and initiate compensation proceedings, if necessary. If you refuse the goods, in addition to the handwritten reserves, you will have to ask the carrier to return the parcel to us, accompanied by a report of which we encourage you to keep a copy.
Within the framework of a delivery carried out by other carriers, whether or not you accept the delivery, for any open and/or damaged package, you will have to make detailed handwritten reservations that you will notify on the delivery slip of the deliveryman and of which you will inform us by mail, as well as the carrier, within three (3) working days following the delivery.
The risks of loss and damage of the product(s) ordered are transferred to the Client when these products are physically handed over to him, unless the delivery is entrusted to another carrier than those proposed by Gentlemenclover. In the event that the package is damaged or has been opened, we recommend that you refuse it, or that you enter precise and detailed reservations on the delivery slip and reiterate these reservations by registered mail to the carrier within three (3) days of receipt of the said package. In any event, the Client may contact Gentlemenclover at the contact details given in article 21 of the GCS.
In the event that a parcel regularly transported to the Client is returned to Gentlemenclover, the Client will be notified and the costs of a new shipment will be invoiced to the Client according to the rates in force.
- Returns : (i) The Customer may request to change the size of the product, provided that it is in its original packaging and that it has not been damaged or soiled. The Customer sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify him/her.
For any personalized product (initials on your tie or shirt, modification of an element of the product…) after the validation of the customer, Gentlemenclover does not accept any return or exchange. This period has expired, you no longer have this right of withdrawal. When this period expires on a weekend, public holiday or holiday, it is extended until the next working day.
In order to ensure the proper management of returns, we invite you to notify your return to our customer service by email beforehand.
The procedure for returning products is as follows:
- retrieve your order or invoice number
- with this number, contact our customer service by e-mail at the following address email@example.com.
- The products must be in their original box, pack them, clearly identify the return package with the return number by affixing it on the outside of the package.
- Print out the colissimo or DHL express ticket we provide.
- The return coupon can be adapted to the choice of shipment. If the parcel comes from colissimo, deposit your parcel in the post office nearest you. If the parcel comes from DHL express, schedule your pickup here. https://mydhl.express.dhl/ otherwise drop it off at a DHL express point near you https://locator.dhl.com/
(ii) In the event of a defective product, Gentlemenclover will replace it with an identical model (subject to stock; failing this, the Customer will be fully refunded). The product is to be sent to the address provided by return mail following your complaint at Gentlemenclover’s expense..
- Withdrawal : in accordance with the consumer code and subject to products created at the Customer’s request or clearly personalised, the Customer has the right, without having to justify himself or herself or pay any penalty, to exercise his or her right of withdrawal from the products ordered on the Site within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day of receipt of the product(s) (the date appearing on the carrier’s receipt being taken as proof), by returning the form appearing in these GCS, duly completed, either :
- by postal mail to the following address: communicated by return of mail following your withdrawal (Le Mans).
- by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After having exercised his right of retraction, the Customer must imperatively return the new product(s) in their original packaging, at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the date of dispatch of his retraction letter or email, the costs of returning the product(s) being entirely at his expense. Gentlemenclover undertakes to reimburse the Client for the price of the returned products as well as the delivery costs by crediting the credit card used for payment, within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days following the date of receipt of its withdrawal decision, subject to the correct receipt of the product..
- Legal Warranties : Gentlemenclover is liable for defects in the conformity of the products, under the conditions of articles L. 211-4 et seq. and L. 217-7 et seq. of the Consumer Code, and for hidden defects in the goods sold, under the conditions of articles 1641 et seq. of the Civil Code..
|Legal guarantee of conformity :
When the Customer acts as a legal guarantee of conformity, he shall :
Legal warranty for hidden defects on products sold :
The Customer can implement the legal guarantee against hidden defects of the sold item provided (Article 1641 of the Civil Code). In this case, you can choose between cancellation of the sale or a reduction of the sale price (article 1644 of the civil code). This action must be brought by the buyer within 2 years from the discovery of the defect (Article 1648 of the Civil Code).
- Retention of title : The products ordered will remain the property of Gentlemenclover until full payment of the price..
- Major force : Gentlemenclover’s obligations will be suspended in the event of the occurrence of an event of force majeure for as long as the circumstances giving rise to the event of force majeure last. Force majeure is understood in the traditional sense of French jurisprudence.
- Intellectual Property : The use of the Site or the order of a product does not confer on the Customer, under any circumstances, any right whatsoever on the trademarks, logos or any distinctive sign relating to the products and the Site..
- Personal data : The conditions for the use of the Client’s personal data are set out in Gentlemenclover’s data protection policy, which can be accessed at any time on the Site..
- Mediation : in accordance with articles L. 6121 and following of the Consumer Code, Gentlemenclover is a member of the mediation services of [name of the mediation body you have chosen], whose contact details are [address + telephone number to be mentioned]. In the event of a dispute, the Client shall send Gentlemenclover a written complaint by post with acknowledgement of receipt with a view to resolving the dispute. In the absence of agreement, the Client can contact the [name of the mediator] free of charge, under the conditions specified on its website: URL of the information page on how to file a complaint]..
In addition, the Customer may also lodge a complaint on the online dispute resolution platform put online by the European Commission, accessible at the following address https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. Gentlemenclove adheres to [name of the mediator you have chosen, provided that he or she is recognised by the European Commission. This is the case of FEVAD].
- Partial disability : if one or more provisions of the GTC are found to be unlawful or null and void, such unlawfulness or nullity shall not affect the unlawfulness or nullity of the remaining provisions of the GTC, which shall remain in force.
- Applicable law : The GCS and the relations between the Client and Gentlemenclover are subject to French law to the exclusion of the rules of conflict of laws, subject to the application of mandatory provisions of the law of the State where the Client has his habitual residence if it is located on the territory of the European Union.
- Jurisdiction : any dispute, claim or contestation relating to the application or interpretation of the GCS will be submitted to the competent French courts.
- Contact : for any request, you can contact Gentlemenclover by phone at 06 64 15 38 76, by email at email@example.com, or by post at the address 58 rue Albert Marquet, Villennes sur seine (78670).
|Model withdrawal form :
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract) For the attention of the company Gentlemenclover, 58 rue Albert Marquet, Villennes sur seine (78670), tel. 06 64 15 38 76, email : firstname.lastname@example.org :
I/we (*) here by notify you (*) of my/our (*) withdrawal from the contract for the sale of goods (*)/provision of services (*) below :
Ordered on (*)/Received on (*) :
Name of consumer(s) :
Address of the consumer(s) :
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in the case of notification of this form on paper): […] »
(*) Delete as appropriate.